1. Corporate Relations Director (Member of 4RWI, Inc Board of Directors)
- Year long recruiting of corporate sponsorship for 4RWI thrusts and initiatives.
- Managing the communications and relationships of corporations interested in supporting 4RWI Inc.
- Creating and maintaining current and accurate database records for corporate prospects and sponsors;
- Keeping the 4RWI brand in mind and working with CEO and Graphics Designer on marketing materials and press kits for distribution at prospect meetings;
- Networking and overseeing the attendance of 4RWI Board to corporate events of current and prospective corporate sponsors
- The position requires collaborative, diversified and confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, Mrs. Norka Blackman-Richards, the Corporate Advisor, Ms. Esther Desire and to the Board of Directors.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- A minimum of one year of nonprofit experience preferred;
- Broad-based computer skills, with Excel expertise required;
- Excellent organizational skills, an attention to detail is imperative;
- Ability to manage concurrent, multiple assignments, meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly;
- Demonstrated success in working as part of an integrated team;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and meet with corporate representatives in a corporate setting
- Be technologically knowledgeable and have the ability to work with team effectively from remote locations (example: from home office)
Three key benefits of volunteering for 4RWI Inc.:
1. Having the opportunity of working with an ever-growing non-profit organization with a record of quality programming for women and girls will give you the knowledge, experience and exposure necessary to make inroads in the for-profit and non-profit worlds
2. Having the opportunity to see and experience, first hand, the change that “real empowerment” can have on the lives of women and girls
3. Having the opportunity to network and work with a team of committed women who are passionate about uplifting women and girls
Interested volunteers should forward: cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org